I am accepting deposits for the rights to reserve a particular gender and color. The reservation deposit for a pet quality kitten is $600 and could be submitted by mail or in person, in the form of personal check, cashier's check or money order. Each kitten is evaluated and priced individually, but the average price of pet quality kitten is $1500, including reservation deposit. In addition, the 7,5% FL Sales Tax is applied at the final payment.
The Waiting List reservations are based on the order in which the deposits has been received.
If the buyer's requested kitten is not present in the current litter, the deposits are transferable to the next litter or fully refundable. If I do not have a desirable kitten for you - I will return your deposit.
Considering my kittens' best interest, I reserve the right to cancel any adoption agreement at any time.
Here are the kittens of the previous litter. They are 2 weeks old. Enjoy watching!
We provide our kittens with:
- 2 sets of age appropriate FVRCP vaccinations,
- Florida State Veterinary Health Certificate,
- TICA kitten's registration form,
- Copies of both parents pedigree (TICA registered),
- Copies of both parents genetic heart mutation (HCM) test,
- Copies of both parents genetic polycystic kidney disorder (PKD1) test,
- Sales contract with our 1 year genetic health guarantee,
Check out this great video of our previous kittens