We are accepting deposits for the rights to reserve a particular gender and color. The reservation deposit for a pet quality kitten is $500 and could be submitted by mail or in person, in the form of personal check or money order. Each kitten is evaluated and priced individually, but the average price of pet quality kitten is $1100 including deposit. In addition, 7% FL Sales Tax is applied.
The Waiting List reservations are based on the order in which deposits has been received. If the buyer's requested kitten is not present in the current litter, the deposits are transferable to the next litter for up to 1 year.
All our kittens sold as pets will be spayed/neutered before leaving our cattery.
Considering our kittens' best interest, we reserve the right to cancel any adoption agreement at any time.
All our kittens go home at 12-13 weeks old, after being fully healed from their spay/neuter surgery.
We provide our kittens with:
- 2 sets of age appropriate FVRCP vaccinations,
- Florida State Veterinary Health Certificate,
- TICA kitten's registration form,
- Copies of both parents pedigree (TICA registered),
- Copies of both parents genetic heart mutation (HCM) test,
- Copies of both parents genetic polycystic kidney disorder (PKD1) test,
- Sales contract with our 1 year genetic health guarantee,
- Gift bag with a few toys and some wet and dry kitten food for an easy transition.
Check out this great video of our previous kittens